Tuesday, March 24, 2009

1st Tooth













My first baby boy lost his first baby tooth tonight! He's growing up so fast...He must have hit it just right with his toothbrush cause out it came. He was a little shell shocked at first and then he got excited after seeing my reaction. Grabbed the camera, took a couple quick photos and then shared the news with Dad. Then the gazillion questions followed..."where are the roots?", "when will the others come out?", "how did they get put there?", "could I have more than one tooth lose at one time?", "what does the tooth fairy do with all the teeth?", "will I need braces?" and on and on it went.
Oh to be a kid again and experience something new with your changing self...to ask endless questions and to trust in the answers. It's in these moments, I treasure being Mom.

No comments: